Wow, wow , wow. Just the other day I was babbling on about how it has only been 2 months since I set up Busy Bee, and all of a sudden I just got nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! I cannot thank SerendipiDIY enough, their blog is great and I always look forward to a new post! Another big big thank you again, now I will get on with the post! 🙂
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who has nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know about the nomination
7 Facts about Me!
- My favourite subjects are Art, English and Food/textiles
- If I draw an expression, I end up doing it myself! (e.g angry face!)
- I hate the feel of those thick felt tips pressed really hard on paper (uh!)
- My favourite season is Autumn
- I love the film Mr Bean’s Holiday!
- My ‘cosy’ outfit is a onesie, slippers and a fluffy snood with bear ears I have!
- I cannot tongue roll. 😦
I love all these blogs and be sure to take a look..! Sorry if you have already been nominated!
I have attempted linking every blogger above, I cannot tell if all the commenst were recieved or if they had disabled comments, but I have done everything I can to try!
Thanks to everyone who is reading this, you’re all amazing! Have a lovely day 😉
Best Blogging wishes,