After arriving back home after a lovely morning walk, I come back to a great post from SerendipiDIY, (who has an amazing blog so check it out. Posting DIYs almost every day, and they are all just too cute, plus other bits and bobs, it’s such a cool blog and I love it lots!) and they have nominated me for the Liebster Award – big hugs and thank yous 🙂
So, let’s start off with those all important rules…
Rules of the Liebster Award…
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions that the person who nominated you asked.
- Then create 10 new questions for the bloggers that you are nominating.
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
SerendipiDIY asked me these questions…
- How long have you been blogging? About 2 months…I did a post on it! 🙂
- Do you plan on adding more categories to your blog? Probably, to branch out a little!
- Waffles or pancakes? DEFINITELY pancakes…mm
- Do you have any pets?Yes, one little Rabbit called Reenie, she is about five years old 🙂
- What kind of music do you like? A bit of everything, but I’m not keen on classical!
- Book or eBook? Book, there’s something satisfying about real pages.
- Do you have a goal in this moment? To inspire many people through this blog to get creative every day.
- Pizza or burger? Pizza by far, a lot less stodgy!!
- Name 3 things you would bring on a deserted island. A book, a pen and a sketchbook.
- Are you going to bake/decorate something for Halloween? I will definitely try and bake some halloween biscuits or something like that!
My nominations! They’re all great so take a look 🙂 I think all these little blogs are worthy of this award!
My Questions for YOU…
- Where do you see you and your blog in ten years?
- Macaroni cheese or Pasta?
- Are you a stationery hoarder or book lover?
- If you could swap places with a famous person for a day, who would it be?
- Make up an invention…you never know, it could be the next selfie stick!
- How long have you had your blog?
- Who is your role model or inspiration?
- What topics does your blog cover?
- Would you wear a bright chicken costume for a week for £500?
- What is your life goal?
Hope ya enjoyed my second award post! If you haven’t already checked out my first award, go search it on