In a way this feels like a Q&A, except you aren’t asking the questions (I tried a Q&A except it didn’t really work) I have just set up a large amount of questions for me to answer and maybe you will find out a few facts you didn’t already know!
I would be more than happy if any of you wanted to do this and use these questions (or even your own) and you could even comment if you enjoyed it! Basically I am just doing a lotta questions and I’m not even sure if i can think of this many!! But I’m going to give it my best shot! They are all about this blog and me!
- How old is your blog? Just over two months.
- What is your favourite hobby? I of course love art and doodling, but I have recently been enjoying photography (in my case the art of randomly pointing the camera and hoping for the best)
- What is the yummiest meal you hav ever cooked? It may sound simple but it took me HOURS: vegetable pastry rolls and sausage rolls, I made the sausage meat mixture and everything, it was so much fun and I had a homemade Caesar salad on the side, mmm!
- Films or Cinema? I have always loved the excitement of a cinema, although you cannot pause halfway through!
- What is your favourite book to read and snuggle up in a warm blanket? Probably a teen fiction book, there are some really great ones out there! P.s. I am planning a book club on my blog so look forward to that if you are a bit of a bookworm!
- If you could have 1000 somethings, what would it be? Alpacas. I could start up a wool business or something , I don’t know. I seem to have a bit of an obsession with alpacas, after rabbits of course.
- Staying at home or Adventure Rock climbing? I’m always one of those people with shaking knees and lots of nerves, but I always feel so proud when I have achieved something so probably the adventure one!
- Can you describe yourself in three words? Kind, upforachallenge (shh it’s definitely one word) and friendly. I hope others agree!!
- Would you swap a friend for 100 000 more followers on a blog? NO WAY! Friends are definitely far more important than followers online. Don’t forget that.
- What foot size are you? About 4ish at the moment, teehee cute feet!
- Least favourite school subject? I wouldn’t say I have a least favourite, there are kind of subjects I like a lot and others I’m not keen on, such as Music, I’m just not the musical type !
- First word that pops in to your head…NOW? Ukulele
- What is your favourite accessory? A bobble hat, hands down.
- Cycling or Running? I actually really enjoy cycling, although I hate it on busy roads!
- Do you have any phobias? I get quite claustrophobic ! Especially when I went in an underground maze! Agh!
- Have you played any musical instruments before? Yes, I had violin and ukulele lessons at school, and I also had one to one flute lessons for three years or something! (Anyone else noticing the musical theme?)
- Can you cross your eyes? Yes!
- What is the most embarrassing thing you can remember? Forgetting my lines completely in a Christmas production when I was younger – I knew them off by heart but I just kind of stood there with my mouth open, and no words came out!
- Have you ever drawn something so bad you are ashamed of it? Definitely, and I think anyone who likes art will agree, you aren’t always going to draw perfectly, because you would never learn!
- Cakes or Ice cream? Cakes, they’re just so warming and light, mm.
- Favourite colour? I love greys, but I do quite like greyey blues too!
- If you were to invent something, what would it be? Thinking on the spot? – a hat and gloves that are a bit like radiators but look like normal gloves, because boy do we all need that this season!
- What is your favourite thing to draw? Animals or food, I like doing branding especially! You can be as creative as you like!
- Favourite cosy programme at the moment? Bake off and the Apprentice!
- What would you choose if you made a new animal? A Girapaca (Giraffe and alpaca!,)
Oh no! I have finished part one now and you can look forward to the second part soon, maybe even tomorrow! If I’m quick! Hope you all enjooyed,