So, here we are again, the second part of my I Asked Myself 50 Questions series. Wow. That’s a whole lotta questions…Hope you like the sequel!
Helloo everybody !
25 more questions about me and my blog! Read the first post before this one if ya haven’t already….
- Have you ever been good at baking? Not really….I love giving it all I’ve got, but I can’t say I’m the next Mary Berry by no means!
- Stripes or spots? Stripes. I’m not so keen on spots.
- If you had the opportunity to live in the countryside, a city or a snowy place, which would you choose? I think probably the countryside – I don’t deal well with cold, and cities aren’t really my thing!
- What would you wear with a black t shirt to make it look better? A checked shirt around you, but don’t do the buttons up, so it’s more like a jacket?
- Can you cross your eyes? Yes!
- What is the first app you look at when you press the home button? Dropbox – always useful for those photos you want to keep without clogging up all your storage!
- What three apps do you have on your phone? I will pick three…ok, Google Allo, WordPress (haha obvs) and Sketchbook (although I had to delete it because of storage, noo)
- If you could sum up Busy Bee in one word, what would it be? Happy, I like to keep people happy, hopefully..!
- A picture book you love (still do love the good old classics) We’re all going on a bear hunt.
- Why? Because everyone is amazing and so are you. That’s why.
- Are you a sporty one or a dancy one? Well I certainly can’t dance, but I wouldn’t say I’m sporty…er neither?,
- Crackers or rice cakes?! Mm, rice cakes, ooh especially those marmite ones!
- Would your dream car be a sports car or a little car? Not a sports car, a little Dinky car of course!
- Scroll in your photos, close your eyes, what is the first photo you land on? Homemade smoothies in cute glass bottles!
- What is your no.1 life motto? Well, I found a quote (not mine) that went along the lines of: you are more than to be weighed down by pretty or beautiful, you are a fiery heart and a wicked soul. That’s basically the gist of it, I can’t remember the rest.
- What is your ultimate fear? I answered what my phobia was before, but in a situation, probably trapped somewhere small where the water level is rising.!
- Favourite book with flaps? The Rabbit Problem, it is the best book! I love it!
- Would you crab walk everywhere for a day if you got a cool car? Probably! Because it would be funny, not so much because of the car, just for the lols…
- What is your favourite holiday of the year? I love Christmas because it is a lovely family gathering, I just love it!
- Why is it called Busy Bee? There is an actual whole story behind it, but the gist is that I made a magazine called Busy Bee for fun when I was little, and it had all sorts of drawing and makes in it, it was great!
- Shoes or socks? I love socks, especially fluffy ones, really cosylicious!
- What do you dislike most about technology? autocorrect.
- What is your favourite material? Cotton, it is so versatile and easy!
- What is the latest thing you made? I’m not sure exactly, but the cat noticeboard in my Halloween post I think!
- Do you read often? Sometimes at night I will read a book for a while, especially when I get a really good one!
There we go! I can’t believe I did fifty whole questions, wow! No wonder it needed two parts to it! I hope you liked reading because it was very fun to write!