Yup, let’s face it, it is preeeety cold, and cold means Winter and Christmas months are nearly here! Yay! Buut, there are still a few crafty doodly things you can make before December! From easy to simple to outrageously adorable! I love making things that involve Autumn and animals, so it was the perfect excuse for his post!
Happy Tuesday people from all over the world!
(Yup, still don’t have a PROPER intro,..)
I know literally every blogger has moaned about poor lighting cus it’s winter…but…it’s true. And so there aren’t any especially new photos here, I’m just gonna put it out there! But I hope you lovely lot can forgive me! 🙂
This is my last chance to make an autumnal post, let me know if you liked or did any of these!
Let’s get on with this super duper long list…ish 🙂
- A HUGE board with leaves, your Autumn drawings, orange and red colours, and Autumn quotes collages all over, make it MAHOOSIVE!
- Woodland Animal Doodles:foxes, rabbits, deer, hedgehogs, bears, squirrels or badgers! Cute!
- Sewing stuff! You could make a notebook cover, toy woodland animal, or even a phone case with an Autumnal pattern or design.
- Draw a deer family
- Cardboard name place markers. They don’t have to be cardboard, but make some place name markers for a yummy feast!
- Bake something with cinnamon! Sort of Christmassy, but it has a warm feeling so I think it counts for Autumn too! Try some biscuits!
- Draw teeny tiny doodles of all things Autumn, you could include leaves, trees, warm clothes like scarves and yup, MORE woodland animals!
- Make an Autumn Scrapbook and add photographs and souvenirs that are to do with things you have done in September, October and November so far.
- Make a film! Ok…so it’s not exactly a craft, but it’s fun! Have an outdoorsy theme maybe!
- Leaf rubbings or paint leaves and print them on paper, a classic Autumn craft!
- Draw miniature Autumn things on a miniature notebook you can make! How small can you make it?
- A jar of all things AUTUMN. Get a nice big glass jar and full it with things like pinecones, Autumn doodles, leaves, orange material, acorns, you get the idea! Be creative:)
- Make a paw print potato stamp and make a cool Autumn pattern on paper with it.
- Draw a Hedgehog with a woolly hat-GO!
- Make an Autumn inspired phone or tablet/laptop case, you could sew it!
- Sketch a scene, any scene.
- Make a board game with an Autumn theme…Monopoly?!
- Clay clay clay clay!
- Create a hedgehog house and put it in your garden, they need a home too! There are plenty of tips online and tutorials, it’s a great idea!
- Decorate notebooks with orange, gold, red and yellows. Make a cool pattern or add things to it like leave So!
- Do a leaf pencil rubbing with a textured pattern on.
- Draw three squirrels sat on a branch in a tree.
- Make a biscuit box and put Autumn biscuits in it! Make sure you have a clean box and then decorate it!
- Make Autumn pencil toppers! Out of clay, cardboard, material or even just paper!
- Draw a whole page of leafy and outdoor things, colour it in Autumn colours!
- Write a blog post on 20 reasons to love Autumn ❤
- Paint a fireplace (on paper of a fireplace, if you didn’t understand!)
- Write a story that has an Autumn theme about a mystery in a forest!
- Draw things on orange paper and shade in the backgrounds with black pen so they look like silhouettes…sort of?
- Draw 50 Autumn animals and objects! I challenge you!
- Sew a mini cushion of something Autumnal, this could be an animal or object!
- Make a photo book of photos you camera snapped this Autumn! Decorate it too 🙂
- Finally…make a collage of photos, doodles, objects you collected and anything to do with Autumn to hang on your wall.
Thank you for hanging out until the end! I know it can be tedious, but hopefully this either inspired you or interested you! I enjoyed coming up with ideas so get those creative hats on! Hope you lovely lot had an amazing day and smileee! 🙂
Happy crafting !
Stuff you may be interested in!
I post every day except Wednesday
I use piccollage and Tayasui Sketches Pro for the signature thing!
I camera snap on Sony HX400v
I am going to do Blogmas in December! Nearly there and I have lots planned!
Have an amazing day you lovely lot! ❤