I decided to make a whopping big list of ideas to make or give people this Christmas-because I love these posts and you could say this post was a bit last minute aswell! 🙂 So if you too are panicking about what to get everyone for Christmas, just read on! Besides…there is only 6 days to go!
Happy Monday everybodyy!
It is the 19th day of Busy Blogmas!
I love ideas that get you inspired to make things and get wrapping presents, so what better than this lovely list? 🙂
- Make a hamper of handmade things
- Create a collage inspiration board ( a board with quotes and pictures and doodles)
- If they’re into sport, make them a big jar of sporty things!
- Get them a Christmas novelty mug (aw don’t you just love them?!)
- Make something out of polymer clay! Here are some ideas…
- Make a book of inspiration, yummy recipes or even quotes
- Buy a jar and fill it with biscuits or things the person loves!
- Make something recycled!
- If they’re into cooking, make them a big jar of cookie cutters
- Bake gingerbread or shortbread! Or make a mini village..!
- Print photos of you and the person and make them into polaroids or make a collage
- Get them some fairy lights…you can’t go wrong here!
- If they’re arty make them a big jar of art materials and tools…
- Get them a festive novelty hat (maybe a Christmas pud?!)
- Sew somehting…a cushion? A phone case? A toy?
- Make them a gadget case
- Get them a jar (I like jars ok?!) of bits of paper saying all the things you like about them!
- Make them a bunch of origami stars (they involve folding a strip of paper to make a star shape)
- Get them a new fun or novelty phone case or tablet/laptop case!
- Make them some fridge magnets!
- Make them a travel board game-cute!
- Buy them a novelty pencil case (xan you see a theme yet…?!)
- Make them a big glass bauble of their favourite sweets and chocolate!
- Make one of those boards with choc and sweet wrappers that include the names and makes a sentence!
- Get a jar and fill it with fairy lights-trust me this looks super pretty!
That’s it for this last minute list! I hope you liked some of the ideas and get making some! I love making presents instead of buying them, so why not give it a go?
Let me know if you liked any of the ideas! I apologise again for posting late!
You lovely lot are amazing! ❤