Hey there everyoneee!
Yup…I’ve been very behind on awards and tags (sorryyy) so I thought I’d add in this lil extra post in between my post days (every few days if you didn’t already know, because I’m trying to be organised haha 😉 ) Thank you to anyone who nominated me for something- it makes me very happy to be nominated *hugs* and I try to do as many as I can! (So sorry if I miss anyone out, let me know!)
Mystery Blogger Award!
The amazing Janah from Wander Summer, thegeckoonline, Lucy from Lucy and a Cup Full of Tea, Orchidsandsweettea, lifeofateenageranter, all nominated me for this award! Wow! I feel so honoured, so definitely go check out all of their blogs, they’re all amazing!
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well…Thank you and congrats to Okoto for creating this award!
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things about me! (x5!!)
- I love awards…I’m just not very good at doing them quickly 😉
- I am very bad at thinking of facts off the top of my head…and I need to think of 15!
- I love cucumber and cheese and potato TOGETHER- try it.
- I would love to see a sloth in real life!
- I started this blog in August 2016, with hardly a cue about ‘blogging’ in general!
- I just completely tidied and resorted out my room- which took a whole weekend 😮
- I am still following my dream of hugging an alpaca… 😀
- I love ghost stories…and then get creeped out!
- This is fact number 9…9 is my lucky number!
- I love the word bubble ?
- I don’t mind brussels sprouts
- I love hot cups of tea…mmm (I am running out of facts!)
- I used to not like leaving the TV volume on ’13’ !
- I’d love to make a blog photography tips post some time soon, maybe!
- I love animals, cute things and anything fluffy! ^-^
- What’s the story behind your blog name?
- What’s that one song you love to sing in the shower?
Um….I’m not sure haha!
- What’s the first thing you would do during a zombie apocalypse?
Run, and find somewhere underground, or fly a plane because I doubt zombies would be trained to fly one! (Although I’m not trained…)
- Name the first thing that comes to your mind when hear the word misogyny.
Stupid! (misogyny: prejudice against women)
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the highest, 5 the lowest), how good are you at Internet Slang? LOL IDK
What is your favourite movie?
I love Despicable Me! And no.2 is just as good!
• What is your favourite of your own posts?
I really liked this one, about Earth Day!
• What is your favourite song or album?
Castle on the Hill, possibly!
• Do you see yourself as an optimistic, pessimist or neither?
• What is your favourite joke?
‘I named my dog 5 miles, so I could tell people I walk 5 miles every day’
- What’s you favourite scents?
I don’t have a favourite! So I’ll cheat and say anything fresh
- What are 3 words you like?
Bubble, river and stripey!
- What kind of ‘other’ room would like in your house if you had extra money? (e.g library, art studio)
- What extra subject do you wish was taught at school?
- Is there a hobby you’d like to try?
- Who’s the one person that means the most to you?
- Are you a believer of Religion or Spirituality? Why?
I’m not really sure what this question is asking !
- What is your favorite song right now?
Already answered up there ! ^
- Why do you read or follow my blog? Any topic you would like to see more of?
Because of the quality content, and it is well written, just keep doing what you’re doing!
- Do believe that a bottle is 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Why?
Half full, because you’ve ‘filled’ it up, and always look on the positive side!
- If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Where is one place in the world you’ve always wanted to visit?
- If you could be a fictional character from a book, who would it be and why?
Prue, from the Wildwood series!
- What is your biggest fear?
Not being able to escape from a really klaustrophobic space!
- What is your favorite memory from 2016?
Having a really great Christmas with everyone wooo 😉
My favourite post:
Thank you all for reading! I know it’s a bit of a random post, but I don’t want to get behind on the awards! And I nominate all of you to do this same award! Have a super awesome day everyone!
Cute little hugs,
Follow Busy Bee on Bloglovin’!