Happy Tuesday Everyonee!
I love going 💚green💚 and saving energy, power, water…whatever it is- with little things that if we all did would make a big difference! And I also love planting things, keeping succulents and cactuses (get used to it, I prefer it to ‘cacti’! 😉 ) so when I had the idea to make a post about turning things green- in both ways- I was so excited to write ittt!
So I’ve made a whole list of things you can do to make your home more green- or add more greenery to it! I hope you enjoy it, and let me know which number is your favourite!
- Buy a small cactus, plant it in a pot and sit it on a windowsill!
- Read an adventure book
- Draw a treehouse in a huge tree
- Make a hedgehog house!
- Find a pile of old magazines (or from a charity shop) and cut out pictures you love to make a Green Journal full of greenery and plants you love+ things you’ve done that are GREEEN!
- Make something out of a cardboard box or rubbish
- Make a mini Greenhouse Garden!
- Bake some no-bake recipes!
- In the evening- turn off three lights that were on for no reason every day!
- Use a notebook to plan out some blog post ideas
- Write a story…adventure, sci-fi or even mystery?
- Recycle your old batteries found around the house
- Make your own paper as a project!
- Use eco bulbs (energy saving) instead of ordinary lightbulbs
- Make a bee house in the garden
- Stop buying bottled water and save plastic!
- Take a travel mug (thermos) with you when you leave the house, instead of using a plastic disposable cup
- Dig out your cosiest and fluffiest fluffy socks when it gets cold! (we all know you have them at the bottom of the drawer…!)
- Upcycle an old t-shirt!
- Make a magazine about anything you love (it could even be about green things!)
- Turn your brightness on your device right down whenever you are using it! (*lowers brightness to dimmest* 😉 )
- Make an inspiration book!- Get a notebook and fill it with any ideas you have or magazine cuttings/images and doodles! You will never need to look online for ideas again!
- Reblog this post to give more people ideas! And share your own ideas if you have any ❤
- Raise and donate money for a charity you love (this could be wildlife, the environment or another charity you know)
- Unpluuug and do something different instead of using electricity!
If you want to, use this image below I created for a phone wallpaper, profile image, on your blog or for whatever you like!
*this quote image is not my own*
I also read a super amazing and inspiring post from Aqsa, which I will link here that you can go and read- because maybe it will inspire you even more!
I hope you all liked these ideas! And if you also came for the printable- have a look here!
Happy lil hugs,
Follow Busy Bee on Bloglovin’!