Happy August everyonee!
(I can’t quite believe I am saying that but okayy!)
I love Autumn and near the end of Summer- so I thought I’d make a list of things I love about it! I’ve probably missed out a bajillion of things- but these are the ones I mainly remember so enjoy the cheeky list!
- Not too hot, not too cold (well, most of the time anyway!)
- Colouring books– I like relaxing by colouring (especially my aodrable Pusheen colour in book ^-^)
- An excuse to wear big jumpers and comfy clothes 😀
- The sound of rain
- Lots of August and Autumn inspired doodles mwahaha
- THE BIG DECLUTTER – I like to declutter and re-do my room every now and again especially when I have more time 🙂 plusitisanexcusetoDIYnewstuffs *yay*
- Baking- (and failing) yummy snacks (shameless promo 😉 )
- Going on holiday- if you’re lucky! 🚗
- Staying indoors (and in pyjamas *no-one will ever know*)
- Taking lots of blog photos before Winter comes (ok this one might be ever so slightly premature!.. oh well it’s still a fun thing to do!)
- Reading lots of books and magazinees
- There are pretty flowers and bees everywhere (not so great for hayfever..) 😮
- You can eat hot food without overheating..! (unless you’re in a really hot country that is)
- Back to School DIYs are everywhere! *woo*
- People smile more– (not based on facts 😂) but less people seem to moan about it being too cold and/or hot!
- Photography opportunities– there must have been three aMAZing sunsets in the last couple of weeks that are simply gorgeous- *swoon* not to mention the flowers and wildlife..
- Get excited for Autumn! My favourite season, what’s your favourite?
I hope you like my little list of things I love about August! Do you have any you would add to the list? I can’t wait to do one of these in Autumn! (gasp)
I’ll see you all sooon! Have a lovely day ❤