Happy THURSDAY everyoneee
Because we all (yup- even you hiding behind your phone *i see you*) have those moments ~uh those moments~ when you realise >this< is how little time you have to take blog photos or BRAINSTORM ideas (mind map, thought shower- whatever you want to call it ok) ?! So being the absolute blogging saint I am, here is 25 last minute blog post ideas for youu:
- 7 Easy to do Snack Ideas– use pictures from pinterest, cookbooks, ones hidden in the depths of your camera roll…
- Reasons you started blogging and how it benefited you
- A tutorial on how to draw (doesn’t matter if you can or can’t draw- you never know who wants to see a How to Draw a Stickman) 😉
- 5 Places you want to go back to– use photos from a while back that you forgot about
- How to pack for a spontaneous trip to ________!
- Photos I took and Things I did this _______ (insert month/season/century…you get the jist)
- Invent your own character and introduce them to your fellow bloggers 🙂 (*cough cough* Cloud the Unicorn)
- Do a tag or an award you were nominated for…or invent one yourself!!
- What’s (actually) in my bag – don’t bother emptying receipts and loose change- your readers are more interested in the SUPER MESSY version 😉
- 100 Blog Post Ideas for the Uninspired
- Back to school DIY ideas I want to try!
- My latest obsession– stationery, places to visit, snacks, photo editing apps anything!
- My Most Embarassing Moment whilst in __________
- 23 things to do on a rainy day
- 5 Minute DIY Challenge– what can you make with just a few materials in 5 minutes?
- Cosy Day OOTD
- Beauty Products I used to hate…but now love ❤
- 10 Inexpensive Blog Prop Ideas
- Interview another blogger or family member- ask them some funny questions ^-^
- The things I love about (INSERT MONTH/tv show/blogging/social media/holidays)
- My favourite blogs!
- Tea chats!– chat and ramble about something you didn’t agree with in the magazine/newspaper you’re reading, or even your political views/environmental opinions -basically get very deep and write as much as you want to..!)
- Tips on back to school stress/exam stress or how to make friends
- Favourite Blog Posts of the week!
- Quotes and films and poems and words and just INSPIRATIONAL STUFFS in general to get you through the week
- Books that changed my life (in a good way)
I threw in a bit of lifestyle, beauty, food, books in that list so there’s a bit of something for everyone! Let me know of any more ideas and whether you’re going to use any of them for when you have hardly any time to put a post together! p.s. did you notice I snuck in an extra idea because I am crazy like that 😉 )
Have an amazing evening lil bears!