Happy 8th Day of Blogmas Festive bears! *throws tinsel in your face*
I know I have been terrible at doing tags and awards I just find it so hard to keep track and not forget to do them!! However, I did remember to do this one, it sounded a lot of fun and I was so kindly tagged by Little Diy Projects, so go show some love to Yara’s blog!
The ruly ruly rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Add the picture in your blog (the red one below)
- Copy these rules into your post
- Add a link to this orginal post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Have fun!
The Questions and my answers!
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
Ohh that’s such a hard question, but probably Christmas Dinner, because it’s always with the whole family tucking into sprouts and veggie sausages and bread sauce! Uhh I want it to be the 25th so bad! Not to mention the CRACKERS (and cheap Christmas hats that ALWAYS break…hmm).
1. What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
Maybe driving down to a pebble beach on Boxing Day to eat sandwiches and snacks left over from Christmas Day!! Oh it’s so much fun!
2. Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
Definitely having a second little meal where all the leftovers are used up…oh and that you don’t have to get dressed that day heheh 😉
3. What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
That 2018 will be a lot better than 2017 in terms of the world, and that more peace instead of hate will happen, but also best wishes for health and happiness for my family and friends! ❤ (aww)
4. What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
I do love a good bit of bread sauce…or maybe some syrup pudding for dessert? !
5. What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
On our Christmas tree we have these teeny felted penguins with different coloured scarves and they’re just soo cute! ^-^
6. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York?
7. Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
Normally at home, or with relatives when you can be cosy and snuggle up with gifts with the family!
8. What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
Enjoying your day with family and loved ones, with bad Christmas jokes and smiling at random strangers because it’s Christmas heheh 😉
9. Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
Um obviously Mr Poppy from Nativity (1) 😂
I’m not sure if we are meant to come up with different questions, but I’m going to do it anyway!
- Do you have any strange or unusual Christmas traditions?
- Are you a festive baker or DIYer?
- Favourite festive fooood?
- How do you spend your Christmas Eve?
- Would you rather have Christmas once every week for a year, OR Birthdays every week?
- Ugliest Christmas jumper?
- Do you do Advent Calendars, and if so what is it?
- Favourite Christmas GIF? 😛
A few nominees! (they’re pretty much my top commenters, I do notice you!!)
And of course anyone else who would like to take part in this tag!!
I hope you enjoyed this Christmassy tag! And a big thank you to Yara!! Merry Friday everyone :))
Bear hugs with Christmas lights,